top of page

Canadian Criminal Record Pardon & Removal Services

Any person convicted of a crime may have their admittance to the United States denied by the authorities.
However, if you have a criminal past, you can ensure that you won't be turned away at the border by obtaining a US Waiver.

A US Entry Waiver is required if you have a criminal record in Canada.
DHS (The United States Department of Homeland Security) grants you entry waiver, allowing you to enter the United States.

Without the necessary papers or an entry waiver, crossing the border into the USA illegally is risky and costly since you risk losing the money you set aside for travel, lodging, a rental car, and other arrangements.

You'll need to fill out various documents, such as a travel waiver application, an I-192 form, a fingerprint chart, and provide a letter from your company outlining your job, length of employment, and the purpose of your trip (if it is a business trip).
However, if you work for yourself, you must submit a copy of your most recent tax return.

You will still require an entry waiver to enter the United States even if you have been pardoned.
A US national with a criminal record will likewise be denied entry to Canada in a similar manner.

For expert assistance call Pardon Services at +1.866.922.8159 today!  We can help remove your Criminal Record through our Pardon Services.

bottom of page